- To access and use this Site you must be over 18 years of age. If you are a minor, the prior authorization of your guardian is required for you to access and use this Site.
- By accessing or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Site/services.
- We accept all visa / mastercards/rupay/ debit / credit cards, UPI payments, Net-banking, Online transfer to our account. For online direct transfer to account, account details will be furnished to the concerned as and when requested
- While making online payments there could be technical issues with regard to completion of the payment due to link/ connectivity issues, which may not be due to our website. Force Majeure clause will apply and we do not undertake any responsibility for such failures of payment. However we will try and taking it up with the Payment Gateway for assistance in resolving the issue in the best interest of our customer. Any disputes with regard to the payment of the card has to be taken up with the customer’s Bank only and we will provide all necessary assistance to the customer. Please note that Down to Earth Life is not responsible for any payment failure as the payment happens in the respective bank sites which are secured and no other party has an access or information to them.
- The periodical Sale announced will be put up in the site and Down to Earth Life has complete rights to announce such dates / alter such dates / prematurely end the sale and the decision of Down to Earth Life will be final.
- We normally take 3 to 5 business days to ship the products ordered. The Shipping cost charged is according to value of the order and has nothing to do with the timing of the order
- All orders are shipped through Blue Dart Surface mode. The exact date of delivery varies from 3 to 5 business days from the date of shipment, depending on the location of the destination.
- We will be updating all the customers by email the details of tracking id and customers are advised to track them online for the movement of the shipment, as we will not be aware of the details once it is picked up by the Logistic agencies.
- In case the shipment is retuned due to the reason, customer not available or customer rejected, we will be able to resend the products with an additional courier charge of Rs.150 or more depending upon the weight of the shipment.
- The locations which are not serviceable by our logistics partner will be shipped by India Post. Down to Earth Life cannot commit a Turn Around Time for such shipments as this is beyond our control.
- Any instructions regarding the delivery of the shipment has to be made to the Logistic partners directly, through their online portal or through their respective Customer care centers. However we will escalate issues to them in case of unresolvable issues.
Terms & conditions for international payment services
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- if you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- [stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- [use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions
- Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Show any material from our website in public
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website
- You must not
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- [conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent];
- [access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means[, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]]];
- [use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, sms marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with] or [you will be asked to choose] [a user id and password].
- Your user id must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user id for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- [suspend your account];
- [cancel your account]; and/or
- [edit your account details],
At any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- [block computers using your ip address from accessing our website];
- [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- [suspend or delete your account on our website].
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking[ (including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account])].
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- [the revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.] Or [we will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.]
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express
Agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
The terms and conditions[, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka.
- With respect to any dispute regarding the website, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Bangalore, India.
- In case any dispute cannot be resolved amicably at the first instance, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator. The arbitration will be governed by the Arbitration Act, 1996. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Bangalore, India and the award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.